This is how to reserve one of our rental properties:
- First use this inquiry form to confirm availability and ask any questions you may have.
- If you feel you are ready to book, you may also use this form to request a quote.
- If you are ready to book, please be sure to indicate that you would like a quote. This will cause additional questions to appear. We will need answers to those questions before we can provide you with an accurate quote.
- Submit the inquiry form and wait for our reply. This usually takes only an hour or two.
- Please be patient though; it may take up to 24 hours, especially if we are out of the office.
After you receive our official quote, and if that quote is acceptable to you, then use our Reservation Request form to create your side of the legal agreement between us.
- Only the one individual who will take full legal responsibility should fill out and submit that form.
- This individual MUST be a resident guest for your ENTIRE visit.
- Be sure to send us your reservation deposit payment. We cannot "hold" or otherwise reserve your dates for you until we receive that deposit! So if you want us to reserve your dates for you, you will have to send us that deposit first.
- Do not worry! If for any reason we cannot honor your reservation request, we will refund 100% of any reservation deposit you have sent us.
- Wait to receive your confirmation email from us. This confirmation creates the legal agreement between us.
- Although it is rare, email can get lost. So if you don't receive your confirmation email within 24 hours of your payment, be sure to ask us about it!
Remember to send in your remaining balance payment by the due date. You must be paid in full before arrival, or you won't be able to get into the house. Do not expect that you can "pay at the door" upon your arrival.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions. Thank you for your interest in renting our home!